Dharma Talk: Ajahn Sumedho
American-born monk Ajahn Sumedho was ordained in Thailand 34 years ago. The senior Western disciple of the late Thai meditation master Ajahn Chah, he is abbot of Amaravati Buddhist Monastery near London, England, and spiritual leader of its many branches.
- Being Patient with our Inability to Forgive
- The Way It Is
- Is Buddhism a Religion?
- Sumedho Bhikkhu: Ajahn Sumedho Interviewed [Interviewer: Roger Wheeler].
- Being Nobody [from The Way It Is].
- Beyond the Self Position [Bodhinyanarama Newsletter, July 1998].
- The Four Noble Truths.
- Listening to Thought
- The Human Family [Forest Sangha, October 1995, Number 34].
- Life Is Like This. [Fearless Mountain, Summer 1999, Vol 4 No 2].
- Mindfulness: The Path to the Deathless.
- Noticing Space [BSWA Newsletter, January-March 1994].
- Now Is the Knowing.
- Self and Self-Naughting [Forest Sangha, April 1998, Number 44].
- There's No Place Like Here. [Fearless Mountain, Summer 1999, Vol 4 No 2].
- Universal Loving Kindness [Forest Sangha, October 1997, Number 42].
- Who We Really Are [Forest Sangha, October 1996, Number 38].