Changes for SBU students:
Acessing Blackboard, computers in the SINC sites, and Softweb by using only
ONE username and password. For more information on NetID
and setting the password, please click
For information on other
SINC Site and their hours, click here.
Chemsitry SINC Site is now open for the Spring 2008 Semester!
to change due to classes or circumstances beyond our control. SINC site begins
closing 15 minutes before scheduled closing time.
- Absolutely NO FOOD OR DRINKS allowed in the SINC
- Please help keep the SINC site clean.
- NO Pornography.
- It is ILLEGAL to burn copyrighted material.
- Priority given to people who need to scan or print
on scanning or printing machine.
- New printing policy takes effect; each student is
given a daily quota of $2.00 which comes out to approximately 40 pages (one-sided
printouts) or 50 duplex (or double-sided) printouts. The quota rolls over
to the next business day and resets at the end of the week. For more information,
- NO printing of labels or transparencies.
- Use of your own paper to print is prohibited.
(Room 432 and Room 434)
Library (Room 215)
632 - 6486