- I bought a tennis racket just to play with some friends years ago but only to use it like 4 times
- Starting going to the club here at Stony Brook University this year.
- I just really like playing racket sports.
- I played recreationally back in high school.
- The community and club here made me play more competeively and actually try to get better.
- I go to the club every Friday and play with some friends outside of that time.
- I took some basic swimming classes when I was really young.
- I would go back to that place every summer and swim.
- Swimming is could be really relaxing and fun and it puts you in an environment that you wouldn't normally be in.
- I did not know how to bike until freshman year of college.
- I learn by using the bikes supplied here at Stony Brook and slowly biked around places with not much people.
- I decided to buy my own bike and I use it everyday now.
- Video Games
- Video games is one of my favorite hobbies.
- I have been playing since elementary school.
- I played all types of games from FPS, MOBA to card games.
- I always love a good long nap.
- I always seem to fall asleep in class.
- It always feel nice after waking up from a good sleep.