Keeper Settings (Updated: 2/15/08)
We are currently reworking our league's format, including what we will do for our keeper situation...stay tuned!
Here are our Keeper League Settings (finalized March 1, 2004):
- We will NOT limit our Keeper Players to any position
- We will be required to Declare our Keeper Players 2-3 weeks Before Spring Training (February 20th 2006)
- There will be NO reason to change your Keeper Players...since the declaration date will be so close to Spring Training, you should have a good enough Idea as to who you want to Keep.
- There WILL be a window of 2-3 weeks between the Declaration date and the Draft in which, if your Keeper Player is Injured, it will be "tough luck"
- We will worry about adding New Owners if/when it happens
- The Draft Order will be held in the Reverse Order of the previous Year's Standings (which will be saved on this site for reference)
- Owners are free to trade their Keeper Players for other Owners' Keeper Players
- Owners are free to trade their Keeper Players to other Owners for 1 (or more) Draft Picks (any round)...All of these trades will be subject to approval by the league, and as commissioner I will
figure out a way to engineer such deals.