I am currently a Junior at Stony Brook University majoring in Computer Science, Applied
Mathematics and minoring in Digital Arts. I love working on infrastructure services and am interested in
exploring topics related to Big Data Analysis and Security.
I am also the Secretary of the Women in Computer Science (WiCS) chapter at my school.
In my free time, I like to read, take long walks and listen to music.
SUNY Stony Brook University
Aug 2015 - Present
Expected: May 2019
BS in Computer Science
BS in Applied Mathematics
Minor in Digital Arts
Computer Science I: OOP
- Learned object oriented concepts such as object classes, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism in Java.
Computer Science II: Data Structures
- Used Java to become familiar with common data structures and efficient searching/sorting algoritms.
Analysis of Algorithms
- Analyzed the efficiency and applications of computer algorithms involving data structures mathematically.
Systems Fundamentals I
- Learned assembly language (MIPS) and essential concepts of computer organization and architecture.
Theory of Computation
- Learned abstract notions in computation including finite automata, regular expressions, and formal languages.