- Downtown Phoenix, the cultural and entertainment hub for the metro area, is home to America West Arena, Bank One Ballpark,
- Numerous art galleries offer exciting cultural exhibits that cater to a range of interests. The Valley of the Sun is a shopper's paradise with world-class boutiques and mega-malls
- Arizona Science Center. One of downtown Phoenix's crown jewels, the center features a multitude of hands-on exhibits, and a planetarium.
- Desert Botanical Gardens. Displays more than 20,000 plants from all over the world, exhibits and demonstrations.
- Heard Museum. World-renowned museum devoted to Native American art and culture that boasts over 75,000 artifacts.
- Phoenix Zoo. Arizona's largest. Attractions include the 4-acre African veldt and the Forest of Uco, a rain-forest exhibit with rare bears.
Return to HOME: