N. Massapequa, New York
Return to homepage
STONY BROOK UNIVERSITY - STONY BROOK, NEW YORK
Bachelor of Arts - History - December 2013
Dean’s List Spring 2011 – December 2013
Cumulative GPA - 3.64/4.00, Major GPA - 3.80/4.00
BETHPAGE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION - BETHPAGE, NEW YORK
Teller - April 2015 – January 2016
- Consistent recognition by immediate supervisors and branch management for dependability and exceptional work ethic.
- Multiple commendations from corporate management and customers for providing friendly and efficient service.
- Consistently receive a 10 on Net Promoter Score, which determines whether consumers would recommend the business based on their interactions with me.
- Handle large amounts of cash on a daily basis honestly and reliably as demonstrated by consistently and regularly ‘proving-out’ transactions each day.
- Process all transactions accurately and efficiently in a high-stress and high volume environment.
- Provide consumers with a solution to transaction related issues ranging from improper fund allocation to shortage of cash received.
- Selected to work at multiple different branches to compensate for shortage in performance and staffing.
- Successfully completed a multi-week training program and scored 95 and higher on the assessments.
HENRY SCHEIN - MELVILLE, NEW YORK
Legal Department - Intern - Summer 2012
- Identified by department manager as the “best” intern the department has employed.
- In-charge of a project that reviewed metadata and tracing within PDF files and Microsoft Word.
- Researched every state’s database to determine if a corporate indicator was required by the company in order to do business within that state.
- Analyzed the usage of the department’s intranet site, collated the findings and presented a PowerPoint deck to department managers for guidance on changes and improvements that was enacted.
- Updated pertinent information of companies on CSC Global, this aided the department in determining whether a company was still active, sold, or dissolved in addition to providing the location of the business and relevant contacts.
- Drafted termination notices under the supervision of a paralegal within the Legal Department.
- Archived dozens of files pertaining to litigation and corporate matters.
- Closed a variety of corporate and litigation files on LawTrac for the paralegals.
- Reviewed a multitude of contracts and agreements for pertinent binding clauses and submitted these for auctioning by the Legal team.
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Graduated Cum Laude: Requiring an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Certificate of Undergraduate Excellence and Achievement from Stony Brook University’s History Department.
- Selected by faculty for publication of a research paper in The Veritas, an international organization for academia that focuses on topics for shapers of tomorrow’s culture.
- Phi Alpha Theta - “History Honors Society” requiring a GPA greater than 3.1 History and greater than a 3.0 overall GPA.
- Member of the Law School Admission Council: An organization that assists students interested in the field of Law, including LSAT preparation and Law School admissions.
- Advancement of studies and academic performance through summer coursework and ongoing participation in earning extra credit for completing voluntary assignments.
- Member of the Golden Key Honor Society: Golden Key recognizes high-achieving students for their commitment to academics—undergraduates for being in the top 15% of their class, and top-performing graduate students.