Courses Taken in the Past
- MAT 341
- This course teaches to solve partial differential equations of mathematical physics: the heat, wave, and Laplace equations.
- MAT 342
- This course involves the study of functions of a complex variable, calculus of residues including evaluation of real integrals, and so on.
- AMS 335
- This course is an introduction to game theory fundamentals with special emphasis on problems from economics and political science.
- AMS 341
- This course studies linear programming with a view toward its uses in economics and systems analysis.
Courses that are being Taking Now
- CSE 102
- This course teaches basic Web design concepts.
- CSE 215
- This course is an introduction to the logical and mathematical foundations of computer science.
- PHI 101
- This course is an introduction to pivotal theories of the Western philosophic tradition.
- MAT 324
- This course studies metric spaces, Lebesgue integration, aspects of Fourier series, function spaces, Hilbert spaces, and Banach spaces.
Back to Mainland